Hair Food Growth Elixir
Our natural, growth-stimulating Hair Food Growth Elixir formula is made exclusively for the scalp. Formulated to deeply penetrate and stimulate slow and inactive hair follicles, our growth elixir is highly concentrated, yet gentle enough to use daily. This organic hair product can transform your locks and leave them in a much thicker, healthier, longer condition, and can be used on protective styles, including braids and weaves. This cruelty-free elixir is also great as a hot oil treatment, and has been created to be very versatile.
Ingredient superstar: Rosemary stimulates and improves circulation to the scalp helping encourage hair growth.
Capric / Caprylic triglyceride, Organic Ricinus Communis (black castor) seed oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil , Carica Papaya (papaya) seed oil, Organic Cucurbita Pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, Essential oil blend, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) oil, Organic Olea Europaea (olive fruit) oil, Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond)* seed oil, Tocopheryl (vitamin E), Cinnamomum Cassia (cinnamon) bark oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) oil.
- Shake well, then part your hair into sections and gently massage Hair Food Growth Elixir onto your scalp in circular motion for 30 seconds on each section.
- Style as usual. For best results, use 3-4 times weekly. Use daily for very dry scalp.
Who should use
People who dream of having long, strong hair.
What is the Hair Food Growth Elixir like?
This golden colored growth oil is highly concentrated yet gentle enough to be used daily or as often as needed, and can also be used as a hot oil treatment.
We can customize a particular product to your needs. For example, we can remove all nut-based ingredients for those with nut allergies. Just email or call us and we’ll be happy to help.
NOTE: Customization may cause the price of the product to decrease or increase depending on the selected ingredient(s). An invoice will be sent via email only, for all customized products.
Get Rewards for your Reviews
- It must be Instagram, Facebook or both. We want to give your followers your honest experience with the products!
- You will not be penalized for a negative review.
- Don't have any of our products yet? No worries.
- Just place an order on our website that includes the products you would like to use and review them.
- Include @dermaorganics and #dermaorganics #productsinspiredbynature #dermafied in the caption
- Include the name of the Derma Organics products you are reviewing
- Picture or video of you discussing the products or picture of the product
- Send a screenshot or photo of the post along with your order # to email@example.com
- Once your email has been received, our team will review that you have followed all of the above guidelines and within 3 business days we will issue you up to a £20 reimbursement in the form of a Derma Organics coupon.
- Credit is given for products that appear in your review. You can only submit a review for credit once every 6 months.
UK Next Working Day £15
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm to receive the next working day.
UK Standard £3.10 (FREE on orders over £30)
Royal Mail Tracked. 3-5 working days.
Europe Standard £10 (FREE on orders over £40)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 3-7 working days
US Standard £18 (FREE on orders over £50)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
International Standard £18
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (South America, Asia, Australia). 5-14 working days
Africa Standard £37
DHL Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
PLEASE NOTE: Derma Organics products are handmade and might take up to 2-3 days to despatch.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not happy with your products, you may return them for a refund within 14 days of the products being received, or, you may exchange your products within 30 days of the product being received. Confirmation date of package delivery is verified through package tracking. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Products will be shipped back to us at the customer's expense. Returned products must be received by Derma Organics before any new product is shipped out or any credit/refund is given.
Flat 47, Lord Kensington house
5 Radnor terrace
Derma Organics will not be held liable for any adverse reactions. If a reaction occurs, please contact your physician immediately.
If you believe you have experienced an adverse reaction to one of our products, please contact us with your before and after picture at firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Derma Organics shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, interpretation or misinterpretation of product benefits or the performance of the products, even if Derma Organics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.