Grandma's Pine Tar Soap™ is the perfect solution to dry, itchy, flaky or inflammatory skin conditions. Unlike most legacy brand soaps, our natural acne derma soaps will not dry out your skin, but are carefully handcrafted to leave your skin feeling moisturized, soft, and supple. Our organic soaps create a luscious, cream lather of moisture like no other – just add warm water for amazing results.
This cruelty-free soap is packed full of gorgeous, natural ingredients, such as pine sap, lemongrass and milk thistle, and its natural butters, including mango, cocoa, and shea butters, contain fatty acids which improve skin moisture retention and elasticity. This deep cleansing, earthy soap will leave your skin feeling invigorated in no time, and will help you to say goodbye to frustrating skin conditions too.
Ingredient superstar: Pine tar comes from the resins of the pine tree, and is found in the stumps and roots. It has been used since ancient times to treat a range of skin conditions due to its soothing, antiseptic properties.
Aqua, Glycerin (vegetable derived), Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea (olive fruit) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Vitellaria Paradoxa (shea nut) Butter, Organic Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice bran) Oil, Pinus Palustris (pine) Wood Tar, Curcuma Longa (turmeric) Root Extract, Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Essential Oil Blend.
- Create a lather with warm water and cleanse your face, and affected areas of your body, specifically at night.
- Let the lather sit on affected areas for 1 minute, and rinse with lukewarm water before patting dry.
- Use as often as needed. For dry skin types, use only 2-3 times a week.
- For best results, follow with our recommended Bumpz n’ Stumpz Topical Eraser™, as a further treatment for acne and eczema.
- For normal and dry skin, follow with our Brightening Equalizer Facial Moisturizer, and use our Lemongrass Body Buttercream to moisturize your body.
Who should use
Anyone who suffers from acne, eczema, dark spots and itchy skin conditions.
NOTE: Due to the natural-handmade nature of this soap, there may be batch-to-batch variations in color. Don’t worry, this doesn’t disrupt the effectiveness of the soap.