Grandma's Pine Tar Soap - SAMPLE
Get Rewards for your Reviews
- It must be Instagram, Facebook or both. We want to give your followers your honest experience with the products!
- You will not be penalized for a negative review.
- Don't have any of our products yet? No worries.
- Just place an order on our website that includes the products you would like to use and review them.
- Include @dermaorganics and #dermaorganics #productsinspiredbynature #dermafied in the caption
- Include the name of the Derma Organics products you are reviewing
- Picture or video of you discussing the products or picture of the product
- Send a screenshot or photo of the post along with your order # to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your email has been received, our team will review that you have followed all of the above guidelines and within 3 business days we will issue you up to a £20 reimbursement in the form of a Derma Organics coupon.
- Credit is given for products that appear in your review. You can only submit a review for credit once every 6 months.
UK Next Working Day £15
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm to receive the next working day.
UK Standard £3 (FREE on orders over £30)
Royal Mail Tracked. 3-5 working days.
Europe Standard £10 (FREE on orders over £40)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 3-7 working days
US Standard £18 (FREE on orders over £50)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
International Standard £18
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (South America, Asia, Australia). 5-14 working days
Africa Standard £120
DHL Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
PLEASE NOTE: Derma Organics products are handmade and might take up to 2-3 days to despatch.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not happy with your products, you may return them for a refund within 14 days of the products being received, or, you may exchange your products within 30 days of the product being received. Confirmation date of package delivery is verified through package tracking. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Products will be shipped back to us at the customer's expense. Returned products must be received by Derma Organics before any new product is shipped out or any credit/refund is given.
Flat 47, Lord Kensington house
5 Radnor terrace
Derma Organics will not be held liable for any adverse reactions. If a reaction occurs, please contact your physician immediately.
If you believe you have experienced an adverse reaction to one of our products, please contact us with your before and after picture at email@example.com
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Derma Organics shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, interpretation or misinterpretation of product benefits or the performance of the products, even if Derma Organics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Grandma’s Pine Tar Soap for whatever ails you… skin wise that is! Unlike most legacy brand soaps, our natural soaps are not drying but are carefully handcrafted to leave your skin very moisturised, soft and supple. Our soaps create a luscious creamy abundant lather of moisture like no other – just add warm water.
Pine Tar comes from the resins of the Pine Tree (from the stumps and roots). It has been used since ancient times to treat a range of skin conditions because of its soothing and antiseptic properties. These properties make pine tar suitable for the topical treatment of eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and other dry, itchy, flaky or inflamed skin conditions.
Along with Pine Tar, this soap is packed FULL of gorgeous, natural ingredients such as Lemongrass, Milk Thistle, Shea Butter and so much more. Natural butters such as Mango, Cocoa and Shea Butters contain fatty acids, which improve skin moisture retention and elasticity. This deep cleansing and earthy soap will leave your skin feeling invigorated in no time!
Take your soap bar and lather using either a sponge or hands. Add warm water to activate the lather.
We can customise a particular product to your need due to allergies. Just email or call us!
NOTE: Customisation may cause the price of the product to decrease or increase depending on the selected ingredient(s). An invoice will be sent via email ONLY, for all customised products)
Pine Tar, Cymbopogon (Lemongrass), Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Needle Oil), Silybum (Milk Thistle), (Oatmeal), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Tree) Butter, Mangifera Sylvatica (Mango) Butter, Theobroma Oil (Cocoa Butter), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Our ingredients are both ecologically sound & full of natural integrity.