Scalp Stimulating Treatment
Our organic Scalp Stimulating Treatment is an overnight (or 45 minute) scalp and hair mask that is vital for fuller, longer, nourished hair. Formulated to penetrate inactive hair follicles and remedy common scalp conditions, this product boasts a powerful medley of spicy herbs and plant seed vitamins which will make your scalp super healthy. Enriched with ginger root oil, cinnamon bark oil, biotin, black castor oil and kalahari melon seed oil, this cruelty-free hair product will immediately begin to repair and restore dry and damaged strands, reduce shedding/ breakage, and stimulate your hair shaft with a cooling peppermint sensation.
Ingredient superstar: Ginger root is an anti-fungal agent that helps to relieve and soothe irritating scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Aqua, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Emollient), Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Triolein/Glyceryl Dioleate, Glycerine (Vegetable Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Conditioner), Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Quaternium (Cleanser), Silk Amino Acids, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Bud Oil, Menthol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Conditioner), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) , Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root (Marshmallow) Extract.
- Section damp or dry unwashed hair and apply a generous amount of product from root to end.
- Massage gently into scalp and hair strands, especially into the ends, and distribute evenly with a detangling wide tooth comb or brush, starting from end to root.
- Secure hair by braiding or twisting parted sections, and cover with a steam or shower cap.
- To prevent messy drips, be sure to wrap your head with a scarf before going to bed.
- Rinse thoroughly in the morning with lukewarm water.
- Follow with a leave-in conditioner.
- Style as usual. Use as often as needed for best results.
Who should use
People with seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, hair fall and with dry, damaged hair that is prone to breaking.
What is the Scalp Stimulating Treatment like?
A potent, thick herbal masque that targets inactive hair follicles with a tingling sensation. Has a refreshing minty fresh scent.
Wear an old t-shirt when applying this product.
Get Rewards for your Reviews
- It must be Instagram, Facebook or both. We want to give your followers your honest experience with the products!
- You will not be penalized for a negative review.
- Don't have any of our products yet? No worries.
- Just place an order on our website that includes the products you would like to use and review them.
- Include @dermaorganics and #dermaorganics #productsinspiredbynature #dermafied in the caption
- Include the name of the Derma Organics products you are reviewing
- Picture or video of you discussing the products or picture of the product
- Send a screenshot or photo of the post along with your order # to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your email has been received, our team will review that you have followed all of the above guidelines and within 3 business days we will issue you up to a £20 reimbursement in the form of a Derma Organics coupon.
- Credit is given for products that appear in your review. You can only submit a review for credit once every 6 months.
UK Next Working Day £15
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm to receive the next working day.
UK Standard £3.10 (FREE on orders over £30)
Royal Mail Tracked. 3-5 working days.
Europe Standard £10 (FREE on orders over £40)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 3-7 working days
US Standard £18 (FREE on orders over £50)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
International Standard £18
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (South America, Asia, Australia). 5-14 working days
Africa Standard £37
DHL Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
PLEASE NOTE: Derma Organics products are handmade and might take up to 2-3 days to despatch.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not happy with your products, you may return them for a refund within 14 days of the products being received, or, you may exchange your products within 30 days of the product being received. Confirmation date of package delivery is verified through package tracking. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Products will be shipped back to us at the customer's expense. Returned products must be received by Derma Organics before any new product is shipped out or any credit/refund is given.
Flat 47, Lord Kensington house
5 Radnor terrace
Derma Organics will not be held liable for any adverse reactions. If a reaction occurs, please contact your physician immediately.
If you believe you have experienced an adverse reaction to one of our products, please contact us with your before and after picture at email@example.com
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Derma Organics shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, interpretation or misinterpretation of product benefits or the performance of the products, even if Derma Organics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.