Scalp Stimulating Treatment
Our natural Scalp Stimulating Treatment is an overnight (or 45 minute) scalp and hair mask that is vital for fuller, longer, nourished hair. Formulated to penetrate inactive hair follicles and remedy common scalp conditions, this product boasts a powerful medley of spicy herbs and plant seed vitamins which will make your scalp super healthy.
Enriched with ginger root oil, cinnamon bark oil, biotin, black castor oil and kalahari melon seed oil, this cruelty-free hair product will immediately begin to repair and restore dry and damaged strands, reduce shedding/ breakage, and stimulate your hair shaft with a cooling peppermint sensation.
Ingredient superstar: Ginger root is an anti-fungal agent that helps to relieve and soothe irritating scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Aqua, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Emollient), Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Triolein/Glyceryl Dioleate, Glycerine (Vegetable Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Conditioner), Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Quaternium (Cleanser), Silk Amino Acids, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Bud Oil, Menthol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Conditioner), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) , Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root (Marshmallow) Extract.
- Section damp or dry unwashed hair and apply a generous amount of product from root to end.
- Massage gently into scalp and hair strands, especially into the ends, and distribute evenly with a detangling wide tooth comb or brush, starting from end to root.
- Secure hair by braiding or twisting parted sections, and cover with a steam or shower cap.
- To prevent messy drips, be sure to wrap your head with a scarf before going to bed.
- Rinse thoroughly in the morning with lukewarm water.
- Follow with a leave-in conditioner.
- Style as usual. Use as often as needed for best results.
Who should use
People with seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, hair fall and with dry, damaged hair that is prone to breaking.
What is the Scalp Stimulating Treatment like?
A potent, thick herbal masque that targets inactive hair follicles with a tingling sensation. Has a refreshing minty fresh scent.
Wear an old t-shirt when applying this product.