The Dark Spot Control Package includes:
African Honey & Lemon Facial Scrub
Acne Buster Herbal Soap Paste
Brightening Equalizer Facial Serum
The Dark Spot Control Package is a high-strength regimen for those who suffer from dark marks, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and/or ingrown hairs. Body cream for uneven skin tone transforms the look of the skin and creates a smoother, brighter texture. It is a body cream for uneven skin tone which also removes acne-causing germs from the skin. It also helps to reduce skin pigmentation. It especially works as a natural dark spot corrector for the face. This lotion helps to remove acne scars and also helps to get rid of the blister-causing germs on the skin. You may also call it a ‘Natural dark spot corrector for the face’. This is the best skincare product for face.
Acne Buster Herbal Soap Paste:
Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil, Musa Sapientum (plantain) peel extract, Copernicia Cetifera Cera (palm) leaf, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea nut) butter, Charcoal Powder, Camellia Sinensis (matcha) extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) fruit extract, Organic Calophyllum Inophyllum (tamanu) seed oil, Citrus Sinensis (sweet orange) fruit extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Santalum Album (African sandalwood) powder, Citrus Sinensis (sweet orange) peel powder, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) root extract, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf, Rosa Canina (rosehip) leaf extract, Carica Papaya leaf (papaya) extract, Organic Curcuma Longa (turmeric) root powder, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) fruit powder, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
African Honey & Lemon Facial Scrub:
Organic Sucrose (cane sugar), Glycerin (vegetable derived), Cetearyl Alcohol, Arctium Lappa (burdock) Root Powder, Vitellaria Paradoxa (shea nut) Butter, Trihydroxystearin (emollient), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Powder, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (cleanser), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (conditioner), Cetearyl Glucoside (surfactant), Mel (African honey), Glyceryl Caprylate (emollient), Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit Extract, Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Glucose.
Brightening Equalizer Facial Serum:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Ferulic Acid, Sunflower (glycine soja) Oil, Glycerine (vegetable derived), Camellia Sinensis (white tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (calendula) Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (rooibos) leaf extract, Vitellaria Paradoxa (shea nut) Butter, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol.
In the morning:
- Thoroughly cleanse with Acne Buster Herbal Soap Paste and gently pat skin dry.
- Follow with Vitamin C Glow Tonic - gently pat the product into your skin until it’s been fully absorbed.
- You can either spray the tonic directly onto your face and neck or simply spritz some onto a cotton pad.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into your eyes, rinse with warm water immediately.
- Next, apply 1-2 pumps of Brightening Equalizer Facial Serum to your skin and allow it to fully absorb.
- For best results, finish with some Brightening Equalizer Facial Moisturizer.
In the evening:
- Gently exfoliate your face with African Honey & Lemon Facial Scrub.
- Rinse with warm water, then thoroughly cleanse with Acne Buster Herbal Soap Paste and gently pat your skin dry.
- Next, use the Brightening Equalizer Facial Serum together as your dark spot treatment.
What are the products like?
Acne Buster Herbal Soap: This mud resembling cleansing bar, will absorb excess oils and kill acne-causing bacteria without stripping your skin.
African Honey & Lemon Facial Scrub: This delicious smelling scrub will remove toxins from clogged pores and even out the overall complexion while leaving your skin brighter, silky smooth and soft.
Brightening Equalizer Facial Serum: This lightweight serum is a white, fast-absorbing serum that instantly brightens.
Only exfoliate your skin at night time, before bed.